BuroMuro is a creative platform that sells limited edition Art Prints from over 60 Belgian artists, illustrators and photographers. They are passionate about their art and creativity. Their vision is to make art accessible to everyone without compromising on quality and originality.

BuroMuro’s mission is to inspire art lovers and give artists the opportunity to create. They value sustainability and strive to collaborate with talented illustrators and photographers, aiming to support them in their creative endeavors. By showcasing their work, they aim to provide a platform where both artists and art enthusiasts can connect.

At BuroMuro, they aim to support not only artists but also involve art lovers. 20% of every sale goes directly to the artist, while the remaining 80% is invested in BuroMuro for organizing exhibitions, special editions, and marketing activities. Your support means direct support for artists and contributes to the growth of their platform.

The artworks are printed with inkjet printers on 210 gr photo paper. Giclee prints are beloved by artists and art enthusiasts for their high quality and durability. The collection is exclusively made for BuroMuro, and each work is only printed 50 times.

We accept payments made via direct bank transfer,
Credit Card and Bancontact.
Book an appointment with our exhibitors
via Zoom or in their workshop!