NATIONA(A)L is a non-profit association that provides visibility and support to local artists and cultural initiatives.
WE WANT TO?
Let discover & render accessible
- Connect & re-enchant our visitors with local artists, creative products, and cultural initiatives across five disciplines: Visual Arts, Music, Design, Book, and Fashion.
- Recruit new fans of Belgian culture by displaying the best local artists and cultural initiatives.
Impact consumption habits
- We fight against cultural globalization and work hard to re-connect,re-initiate and re-educate our audience with local artist products.
- All our artists produce with ethical mindset artworks, artists products, and artifacts that stimulate the creation of new imaginaries.
- To restore the local creative and cultural ecosystem, and to do this, involve the end consumer. Indeed, by opening an online local Artist Supermarket, NATIONA(A)L attracts a diverse audience, whether seasoned or not, sometimes skeptical or already enthusiastic, to contribute to the cultural capital of the country and to consider a new way of consuming creative and artist products.
- To break the bill for artists and cultural entrepreneurs with commercial & digital aspects by supporting them in this practice and through assisting them with their sales, public relations, digital marketing & communication.
To achieve its mission, NATIONA(A)L creates spaces for re-enchantment through discovery, exchange, and meetings:
1/ A physical artist fair: THE NATIONA(A)L Artist Supermarket
Both an immersive experience and an exclusive event for the contemporary artistic emerging scene, the NATIONA(A)L Artist Supermarket promotes and market artists and products from the following disciplines: VISUAL ARTS / DESIGN / FASHION / BOOK & MUSIC.
- A polymorphous event produced to re-enchant through discoveries that blur the boundaries between traditional exhibition and fair.
- A place of representation where you get the opportunity to meet your favorite Belgian artists and enjoy intimate concerts, signing sessions,, performances and so on.
NEXT EDITION TO BE CONFIRMED - ANNOUNCED SOON
2/ An online marketplace: THE NATIONA(A)L Artist e-Supermarket
The largest marketplace for local artists and cultural initiatives with carefully selected artist products and cultural events.
- A platform designed as a place for re-enchantment through discovery, exchange, and meeting opportunities.
- An agenda of the events where you can spot our artists & cultural initiatives all year long.
- A map of our artist’s workshops to make it possible for everyone to visit what takes place / what’s happening next door and discover their approach to various artistic universes!
ALL YEAR LONG, SELL WITH US ONLINE: OUR ARTIST MARKETPLACE.
- People need more frequent and closer contact with cultural and creative products and more time to enjoy, touch, read, feel, see, hear and experience creativity because culture drives social development, understanding, and cohesion.
- In a short circuit creative and cultural economy with artists, collectors & consumers stimulating each other through discovery and exchange.
- Creative resources benefit wellbeing and act as a bottom-up therapy for society.
- Cities benefit from initiatives promoting their local creativity & savoir-faire because they convey a feeling of excellence, contribute to attracting high-quality tourism and invite international companies to discover and collaborate with their talents.